Front Plate Raise | Dumbbell Rear Delt Flies
Front Plate Raise
- Standing up straight hold a barbell plate with both hands, palms facing each other and your arms extended.
- Slowly raise the plate as you exhale until it is a little about shoulder height. Hold for two counts.
- Don’t swing the weight or bend the elbows. Your torso should remain still.
- Repeat for number of reps.
Dumbbell Rear Delt Flies
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand palms facing each other, and bend at the waist keeping your chest facing down.
- Keeping your upper body facing down and still, and the arms are slightly bent at the elbows.
- Lift the dumbbells straight to the side (away from each other) until the arms are parallel to the floor. Hold in this position for 2 counts.
- Avoid any swinging of the weights.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back down, and repeat for number of reps.