Kettlebell Clean & Press | Battleropes
Kettlebell Clean & Press
- Pick up the kettlebell with one hand and hold it between your legs. Keeping your arms close to your body pull up the kettlebell while doing a squat for momentum.
- On the pulling up motion bring the kettlebell between your forearm and bicep (rack position).
- From the rack position press the kettlebell up until the arm is straight.
- Slowly lower the kettlebell back down and repeat for number of reps and do the same on the opposite side,
- Hold the ends of the ropes with your hands shoulder width apart.
- Brace your core and slightly bend the knees.
- Begin to alternate raising and lowering the hands explosively.
- Keep alternating for about 1 minute, and repeat three times,