Vegan Protein Sources
1. Veggies- greens are packed with protein, one cup of cooked spinach has about 7 grams of protein. The same size servings of green beans have about 13 grams. Two cups of cooked kale has 5 grams, and one cups of boiled peas has 9 grams.
2. Hemp- 30 grams of hemp powder has bout 11 grams of protein.
3. Non-Dairy Milk- 1 cup of soy milk has 7-9 grams of protein.
4. Nut Butter- a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter, almond butter or cashew butter has about 8 grams of protein.
5. Quinoa- contain 9 grams of protein per cup.
6. Tofu- 4 ounces of tofu has about 9 grams of protein.
7. Lentils- 1 cup of lentils has 18 grams of protein, you can put lentils in rice dishes or veggie burgers.
8. Beans- 1 cup of pinto, kidney, or black beans you will get about 13-15 grams of protein, and they are a heart-healthy fiber.
9. Tempeh- 1 cup of tempeh has about 30 grams of protein, that is more than 5 eggs!
10. Sprouted-Grain Bread- two slices of sprouted grain bread has 10 grams of protein.