Vegan Protein Sources
1. Veggies- greens are packed with protein, one cup of cooked spinach has about 7 grams of protein. The same size servings of green beans have about 13 grams. Two cups of cooked kale has 5 grams, and one cups of boiled peas has 9 grams.
2. Hemp- 30 grams of hemp powder has bout 11 grams of protein.
3. Non-Dairy Milk- 1 cup of soy milk has 7-9 grams of protein.
4. Nut Butter- a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter, almond butter or cashew butter has about 8 grams of protein.
5. Quinoa- contain 9 grams of protein per cup.
6. Tofu- 4 ounces of tofu has about 9 grams of protein.
7. Lentils- 1 cup of lentils has 18 grams of protein, you can put lentils in rice dishes or veggie burgers.
8. Beans- 1 cup of pinto, kidney, or black beans you will get about 13-15 grams of protein, and they are a heart-healthy fiber.
9. Tempeh- 1 cup of tempeh has about 30 grams of protein, that is more than 5 eggs!
10. Sprouted-Grain Bread- two slices of sprouted grain bread has 10 grams of protein.
best protein sources for weight loss
Anyone who needs it can take these smoothies. They are associated with athletes and athletes, but do not forget that they complete the protein requirements of a person. Therefore, a person who has a nutrient absorption problem or who needs a planned diet is a perfect candidate for their consumption. Because these shakes provide essential and quality nutrients for some functions of the body, they are ideal to complement anyone’s diets, even if they do not perform physical activities. In people with workouts dedicated to gaining muscle mass and strength are a great ally.